Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
An awesome peach dessert that will win rave reviews with your family and guests.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 5 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons peach gelatin powder (dry)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish, melt butter.
- Add next 3 ingredients.
- Mix together and pat evenly in bottom of pan and bake at 350° for 15 to 20 min or until lightly browned.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix next 3 ingredients for second layer in mixing bowl until smooth.
- Spread evenly over 1st layer.
- Blend sugar, cornstarch and dry jello in pan.
- Add water, lemon juice, and butter and cook until thickened.
- Then add vanilla.
- Cool and mix with the sliced peaches and place on top of 2nd layer.
- Refrigerate several hours prior to serving. The jello mixture will continue to set.
- Top with more whipped cream if desired.
I've been meaning to write a review.....made this dessert for 1st time weeks ago...and then again and again and again. I didn't change a thing. Awesome..Marie thank you