Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 beaten egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Stir together flour, pudding mix and baking powder.
- Combine egg, milk and melted butter.
- Add to dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Spread into a greased 8 x 8 x 2 inch pan.
- Drain peaches.
- Save 1/3 cup liquid.
- Sprinkle peaches on batter.
- Beat together cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/3 cup peach liquid.
- Pour over peaches in pan.
- Combine 1 T.
- Sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle over all.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
SOOOOOO good!!!!! Very DELICIOUS, and MOIST!! Eating a piece as I am typing this :) Will definitely reccomend and make this again.
The topping in this dessert is delicious, although we found the base very 'stodgy' and dry I wonder if maybe more than the 1/2 cup milk used should actually be 1 cup? I will make this again but use more milk, we all loved the topping.
Tastes like fresh peaches and cream.. Delicious!