Recipe by CookinMamaof3
Sinfully delicious dessert. Very rich and sweet.
Top Review by twissis
This was a big hit when I served it NY Eve as a brunch dessert to my peach-loving DH & his 2 fishing buddies. 5* all the way for its yummy taste, accurate info & easy prep. I took your brief & accurate info to heart. W/the pudding mix, peaches & peach nectar already 3 sweet factors, I wanted to lighten the sweetness a bit. I reduced the sugar to 2/3 cup & will prob go to 1/2 cup next time ... esp since I topped it w/extra peach slices to color the presentation. I already made a note to restock my peach supply for a spec occasion or a DH spec request. Thx for posting this recipe for us.
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons reserved peach juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9-inch dish.
- Mix flour, pudding, salt, egg and milk. Pour into dish.
- Spoon peaches over mixture.
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar and peach juice.
- Spoon cream mixture over peaches.
- Cook 35 minutes in 350 oven.
- Cool 45 minutes before serving.