Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From a Pillsbury Bake-Off.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds or 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 375.
- Separate dough into 2 long rectangles. Place in ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking pan; press in bottom to form crust. Seal perforations. Bake at 375°F for 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and almond extract; blend until smooth. Spread over partially baked crust. Spoon fruit filling evenly over cream cheese mixture. In medium bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Using fork or pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Stir in almonds; sprinkle crumb mixture over fruit filling.
- Bake at 375°F for an additional 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. Store in refrigerator. Cut into squares.