1/1 Photo of Peaches and Cream Cookies
3 hrs 15 mins
These look beautiful and taste great. A perfect little cookie to dress up a cookie table at a wedding! The green leaves can be found at any craft store, check the wedding section.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, beat eggs lightly. Add sugar, oil, flour and baking powder. Mix well. Refrigerate 3-4 hours, or overnight.
- 2Roll in small balls, approximately the size and shape of a lagre grape. Bake 325 degrees for 15 - 18 minutes. While cookies are still warm, scoop out small hole on the flat side (melon scoop or small knife is good for this).
- 3For the icing: Thicken cornstarch and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat, approximately 5-10 minutes. Let stand to cool. Do not put in refrigerator or it will get yucky. Cream sugar and crisco with a mixer, add vanilla, marshmallow creme and cornstarch/milk mixture. Beat for 10 minutes. Fill cookies with icing and "cement" two cookies together. I sometimes freeze cookes at this point.
- 4Mix peach jello according to directions, but do not refrigerate. Put dry apricot jello and strawberry jello into separate bowls. Quickly* dip the cookie into the "wet" peach jello, roll cookie in dry apricot jello, then dip the bottom of the cookie into the dry strawberry jello. Add green leaf to make the cookie look like a peach.
- 5*It is important to not overwet the cookie when you dip it or it will fall apart!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peaches and Cream Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 63.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g