Prep 7 mins
Cook 25 mins
So easy for quick breakfast. A Pillbury Bake-off recipe from LaVonne Haynes, Omaha,NE.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- 1 (10 ounce) canflaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream or 1⁄2 cup whipped topping
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In ungreased 8-9 inch cake pan, melt butter in oven; stir in preserves.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into 4 pieces.
- Arrange bicuits pieces over preserves.
- Combine topping and cinnamon; spread over biscuits.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until deep gold brown.
- Immediately invert onto serving plate.
- Serve warm.
This was so easy to throw together I could not believe it. Tasty but not too sweet. Perfect dessert for company.