Recipe by Denise in NH
I located this recipe in my local grocery store (Hannaford) sale circular. I plan on making this for Easter Sunday dessert so am posting on Zaar for safe keeping. It really sounds simple and delicious!
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 3⁄4 cups canned peaches, drained, juice reserved
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons reserved peach juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease pie plate.
- combine first 7 ingredients in medium bowl; mix with electric mixer on medium speed, 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pie plate; place peaches over batter.
- In separate bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tblsp. reserved peach juice.
- Mix on medium speed, 2 minutes; pour over peaches.
- Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over top of pie.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.