Recipe by Poohbear Pam
This recipe is a great summer dessert. I have made this for years and it goes quickly at picnics and pot lucks. I got this from an old church cookbook.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (4 ounce) packages vanilla pudding mix (cook type)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 29 ounces sweetened sliced peaches (save juice)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat flour, baking powder, salt, pudding, eggs and milk for 2 minutes. Pour into greased 13 x 9 pan. Drain peaches, but save 6 Tablespoons juice. Arrange peaches on top of batter. Beat cream cheese, sugar and 6 Tablespoons peach juice for 2 minutes. Spoon on top of peaches. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Temp 350 degrees. Bake time 35 minutes.