A light summer dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop three of the peaches and combine with water and sugar over low heat.
- 2Bring to a simmer and blend until smooth with an immersion blender, stir in the schnapps and allow to cool slightly.
- 3Slice the very top off each cake leaving an even and flat layer.
- 4Spoon a generous amount of the mixture over each cake.
- 5The peach puree will soak into the cake.
- 6Slice the remaining three peaches and place a layer on top of one of the cakes.
- 7Put the other layer on top and chill while the whipped cream is prepared.
- 8Whip the cream, confectioners sugar and vanilla.
- 9Top the cake with an even layer and use reserved peaches for the top of the cake.
- 10Keep the cake in the refrigerated prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peaches and Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.8
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: