Prep 12 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a delicious peach cake that can be made as a sugar-free recipe. The cake bakes with the peaches on top and a wonderful cream cheese mixture on top of peaches.It's great while it's still warm or cooled down!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 (4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix (can use sugar free)
- 1 (32 ounce) cansliced lite peaches, drained and diced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (fat free works just fine)
- 1 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 6 tablespoons peach juice
- Prepare a 9 X 13 inch cake pan with grease and flour or spray.
- Mix cake mix according to directions on box. (Note: The amount of eggs, oil, and water may be different on your cake mix than is listed here).
- Add 1 box of instant vanilla pudding mix to cake mix. Pour batter into pan.
- Arrange peaches, drained, on top of batter.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, and peach juice. Pour over peaches.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 - 60 minutes unitl done.