1 hr 2 mins
This is a delicious peach cake that can be made as a sugar-free recipe. The cake bakes with the peaches on top and a wonderful cream cheese mixture on top of peaches.It's great while it's still warm or cooled down!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix (can use sugar free)
- 1 (32 ounce) can sliced lite peaches, drained and diced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (fat free works just fine)
- 1 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 6 tablespoons peach juice
- 1Prepare a 9 X 13 inch cake pan with grease and flour or spray.
- 2Mix cake mix according to directions on box. (Note: The amount of eggs, oil, and water may be different on your cake mix than is listed here).
- 3Add 1 box of instant vanilla pudding mix to cake mix. Pour batter into pan.
- 4Arrange peaches, drained, on top of batter.
- 5Mix together cream cheese, sugar, and peach juice. Pour over peaches.
- 6Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 - 60 minutes unitl done.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peaches and Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.4
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.2 mg
- Sodium 440.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 40.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g