Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great side dish or a nice dessert or something just to snack on.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 cup drained pineapple tidbits
- 3 (16 ounce) cans canned peach halves, drained
- lettuce leaf
- Beat the cream cheese and preserves in a mixing bowl with a electric mixer. Stir in pineapple.
- Place in the peach halves cut side up on a lettuce-lined platter. Fill each peach half with some of the cream cheese mixture.
- What I like to do is just fill the peach with this mixture. It a refreshing side dish or just a snack in the summer when it is hot.