Recipe by "Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"
This is delicious!
Top Review by Charlotte J
Don't count the calories in this drink just enjoy! I of course had to double up on the rum (4 ounces). I used peaches from the freezer that I put into 2 cup bags last year. Warning, this goes down really fast! Thank you for posting.
- 4 fresh peaches, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup chilled pineapple juice
- 1⁄2-1 cup cream of coconut, chilled
- 2 teaspoons rum extract or 2 ounces light rum
- 15 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut one peach into four slices; set aside.
- In blender or food processor, blend quartered peaches until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients except peach slices and blend until slushy.
- Pour into glasses and decorate rim with peach slice.
- Serve immediately.