Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a side dish my kids like a lot. You can use canned peaches from the store but I prefer the canned peaches my mother in law sends.
- Open can of peaches.
- Drain can of peaches.
- Dump can of peaches into bowl.
- Dump cinnamon onto peaches.
- Stir peaches until cinnamon is all over 'em.
- Eat peaches.
- Goooood peaches.
- If you want to look more fancy, put the peaches into individual little dessert bowls and sprinkle the cinnamon over the top like a garnish, or garnish with orange zest. You can also sub Chinese 5 spice powder for the cinnamon.
- Best served at room temp, but can be made in advance and chilled.
It was alright...I guess not what I thought it was going to be like. But it was nice to try!