Recipe by Babybuttons
This is a really sweet and good dessert to have both inside or outside on the grill or camping. Hope you enjoy this one.
- 1 (12 ounce) cansliced or half peaches
- 1 (12 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 sheet aluminium aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Take one piece of foil with shiny side out.
- In the middle, place peach slices or peach half and mini marshmallows (if using peach halves, put marshmallows in the middle where pit was) and close by folding the foil tightly.
- Place in the coals of a campfire, grill, or oven depending on heat source, for about 5-8 minutes, just enough time to have the peach soften up and the marshmallow melt.
- Remove from heat, open and enjoy.
- Yum, yum, yum!