Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
This drink can aso be made using peach-, straberry-, rasberry-flavored black tea. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup peach-flavored herb tea
- 1⁄2 cup peach yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- peach slices, for garnish
- ice cube (optional)
- Mix the tea, yogurt, and honey together in a blender for 15 to 20 seconds, or until smooth. Garnish with fresh slices of peach. (You can also pour this drink over ice, if desired).
- VARIATIONS: For a Strawberry-Yogurt Tea Shake, substitute strawberry-flavored herb tea and strawberry yogurt for the peach-flavored herb tea and peach yogurt. Proceed as directed above and garnish with sliced fresh strawberries.
- For a Raspberry-Yogurt Tea Shake, substitute raspberry-flavored herb tea and raspberry yogurt for the peach-flavored herb tea and peach yogurt. Proceed as directed above and garnish with fresh strawberries.