Recipe by internetnut
I thought this was a very yummy recipe. I tried this at our local Farmers Market. It is from the Cornell Cooperative Extension. Frozen peaches can be used as well as apricot juice.
Top Review by Auntmoonie
I made this for a ladies garden luncheon. It was so wonderful and got rave reviews from all the ladies. I even got requests for the recipe. Do be sure to refrigerate it overnight. I tried it right after I made it and even a couple hours later. It was good, but by the next day it had really 'set up' and all the flavors had really come together into a luscious 'soup' that was absolutely fabulous!!
- 2 cups peeled peaches
- 3⁄4 cup peach nectar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- fresh mint sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw peaches, if frozen. Do not drain. Place peach slices,peach or apricot nectar,lemon juice,and cinnamon in a blender or food processor.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- If desired, reseve 2 tablespoons of the yogurt for garnish.
- In a large mixing bowl stir a little of the peach mixture into the remaining yogurt, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining peach mixture.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- If desired, garnish with the reserved yogurt, mint sprigs and raspberries.