Recipe by BakinBaby
Another one of Midwestern Living magazine recipes. This no-bake pie is easy and comes from the Flamm Orchard Cookbook.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Loved the triple whammy of peach in this recipe, so much so, in fact, that I added another one by substitutine peach yogurt for the vanilla kind! I also keep on hand some peach sauce (from Trader Joes) & will try that another time! VERY, VERY NICE TASTING PIE! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Newest Zaar Tag]
- 1 (3 ounce) box peach gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 9 inches graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups peaches (slices,pitted fresh or frozen unsweetened)
- 1⁄4 cup peach jam (melted and cooled)
- 12 ounces frozen whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water, then cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on high until smooth, add gelatin mixture and yogurt, then beat until light and fluffy then cover and chill for 45-60 minutes or until partially set.
- Pour chilled cream cheese filling into pie shell and chill 6 hours or overnight.
- Combine peach slices & jam in a small bowl.
- Cut pie into 8 slices, place on dessert plates and top with peach mixture and top with whipped topping .