Prep 40 mins
Cook 50 mins
Sliced peaches with blueberries, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 1 (9 inch) double crust pie crusts
- Preheat over 425°F.
- Stir together: flour, sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Mix together: peaches and dry ingredients.
- Turn into pastry lined pie dish, top with blueberries and dot with butter. Cover with top crust, sprinkle with sugar. Cut slits in top crust.
- Cover the edges of crust with foil and remove last 15 minutes of baking.
- Bake 45 minutes or until crust is golden and juices just bubble through the top crust.