Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 50 mins
Sliced peaches with blueberries, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Make and share this Peach With Blueberry Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over 425°F.
- Stir together: flour, sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Mix together: peaches and dry ingredients.
- Turn into pastry lined pie dish, top with blueberries and dot with butter. Cover with top crust, sprinkle with sugar. Cut slits in top crust.
- Cover the edges of crust with foil and remove last 15 minutes of baking.
- Bake 45 minutes or until crust is golden and juices just bubble through the top crust.