Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sliced peaches with blueberries, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Make and share this Peach With Blueberry Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over 425°F.
- Stir together: flour, sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Mix together: peaches and dry ingredients.
- Turn into pastry lined pie dish, top with blueberries and dot with butter. Cover with top crust, sprinkle with sugar. Cut slits in top crust.
- Cover the edges of crust with foil and remove last 15 minutes of baking.
- Bake 45 minutes or until crust is golden and juices just bubble through the top crust.