Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Sis has gotten me hooked on flavored balsamic vinegars, so I have been putting them in EVERYTHING. I made this dressing from a peach-flavored white balsamic vinegar, but I think it would be nice with any fruity flavored balsamic or maybe even a champagne vinegar.
- 1⁄4 cup white balsamic vinegar (I used peach-flavored)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard (I used Gulden's Zesty, but Inglehoffers would be a good substitute)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons light raspberry vinaigrette dressing (I used Kraft)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon clove
- 1 pinch cayenne
- kosher salt and pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together and chill.
- Serve over mixed green salad with craisins, feta, apples, and glazed pecans.