- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced peaches, chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large metal or glass bowl, cream the butter and sugar together. Add the eggs and beat until well mixed.
- In a seperate bowl, sift the flour with the baking powder and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture along with the milk, lemon juice and vanila. Mix well. Fold in the peach pieces.
- Bake in a well-greased waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.