Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from a recipe chat board. Fresh peaches can be used in place of the frozen peaches.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces white cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 egg whites
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups french vanilla cool whip
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 36 ounces frozen peaches, Thawed
- vanilla extract
- Make Cake According To Directions. Except Add More Vanilla To Taste, I Like Alot.
- Mix Together Cream Cheese, Coolwhip, Powdered Sugar. Add More Vanilla To Taste.
- When Cake Is Cool, Cut In 3 Layers, Or Use 2-8" Round Cut In Half, Place A Layer On Cake Plate, Smear Layer Of Cream Cheese Mixture And Add Layer Of peaches, Place Another Layer Cake, Cream Cheese Mixture, peaches, Place Last Layer Cake, Then peaches, Then Cream Cheese Mixture. Refrigerate And Eat.
- After Slicing A Layer On A 13x9 Cake, Use Your Flexable Cutting Sheet/board To Slide Inbetween Layers So You Can Pick It Up In One Piece. (i Learned That The Hard Way).
- I'm Going To Experiment With Orange Cake/peaches Next Time For A Fuzzy Navel Effect.