Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a very easy cake, and the pudding makes it so moist. I like to serve with whipped topping and cinnamon sprinkled over top...looks like you put a lot of work into it, but it is really very simple. Mmm, think I must go make one right now!!
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced yellow cling peaches, drained
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine butter and brown sugar and pour into 13x9-inch pan.
- Arrange peaches on top.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
- Spoon into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until cake springs back when touched.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Invert onto platter, and cool completely.
- Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
I used thinly sliced fresh peaches and added a pinch of nutmeg to the batter. Very easy to make. This is outstanding!! I will definitely make this again, Thanks Manda!! This is a keeper!
Oh this is just a scrumptous cake!! I was worried at first...nobody showed any interest in it (I think because they thought cake had to have icing)...but once they tasted it it didn't last long!!
I just made this cake and it is OHHHHHHH soooooo good. This recipe is a keeper :)