This is a very easy cake, and the pudding makes it so moist. I like to serve with whipped topping and cinnamon sprinkled over top...looks like you put a lot of work into it, but it is really very simple. Mmm, think I must go make one right now!!
- Combine butter and brown sugar and pour into 13x9-inch pan.
- Arrange peaches on top.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
- Spoon into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until cake springs back when touched.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Invert onto platter, and cool completely.
- Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.