Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I've had this recipe for over 20 yrs. Always like to make for company. Very good and looks pretty too.
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange Jell-O
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 (515 g) packagepillsbury classic yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- Arrange peaches in a buttered 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Combine orange Jell-O and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Sprinkle about 3/4 of the mixture evenly over peaches.
- Dot with butter.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- Pour 3/4 of the batter into pan.
- Stir remaining gelatin mixture into remaining cake batter.
- Blend well; pour into pan.
- Zigzag spatula through batter to marble.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheitfor 45 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan; invert onto serving platter.
- Cool and serve with Cool Whip topping.
This cake was delicious and moist! only change I made,to make it more peachy I used peach jello instead of the orange. I agree with Jellyqueen great for the summer months. Thanks Aunt Paula
This was very easy to make and turned out great. It was very moist and I loved the glazed top it formed. Thanks for posting.
This is a very moist and tasty recipe. We loved it. I made exactly as directed...well almost exactly as directed. I only had a 15 ounce can of sliced peaches, so I used that with a can of fruit coctail and it worked fine. This makes a great recipe for those hot weather get togethers.