Recipe by Aunt Paula
I've had this recipe for over 20 yrs. Always like to make for company. Very good and looks pretty too.
Top Review by RecipeNut
This cake was delicious and moist! only change I made,to make it more peachy I used peach jello instead of the orange. I agree with Jellyqueen great for the summer months. Thanks Aunt Paula
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange Jell-O
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 (515 g) packagepillsbury classic yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange peaches in a buttered 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Combine orange Jell-O and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Sprinkle about 3/4 of the mixture evenly over peaches.
- Dot with butter.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- Pour 3/4 of the batter into pan.
- Stir remaining gelatin mixture into remaining cake batter.
- Blend well; pour into pan.
- Zigzag spatula through batter to marble.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheitfor 45 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan; invert onto serving platter.
- Cool and serve with Cool Whip topping.