Delicious change from pineapple upside down cake.
Make and share this Peach Upside-Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place butter and brown sugar in 9x13-inch pan and place in the oven while it's heating; when butter is melted, stir to combine.
- Mix cake as directed, using juice from peaches in place of water.
- Arrange peaches on top of sugar mixture, and spread batter over fruit.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until cake tests done with a toothpick.
- Let stand 5 minutes for topping to set. Then place a large platter or cookie sheet over the pan and turn upside down.
- Serve warm or room temp with whipped topping or ice cream.