Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Delicious change from pineapple upside down cake.
Make and share this Peach Upside-Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place butter and brown sugar in 9x13-inch pan and place in the oven while it's heating; when butter is melted, stir to combine.
- Mix cake as directed, using juice from peaches in place of water.
- Arrange peaches on top of sugar mixture, and spread batter over fruit.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until cake tests done with a toothpick.
- Let stand 5 minutes for topping to set. Then place a large platter or cookie sheet over the pan and turn upside down.
- Serve warm or room temp with whipped topping or ice cream.
Really good! Just the homey flavor I was looking for. I also used 2-28oz. cans--it's the peaches we want, right? I added 1/2 tsp. nutmeg to the peaches and substituted a spice cake mix just for a different take! Wanted to try it with a carrot cake but thought I might be pushing my husband"s traditional tastes a bit. Sometime when I'm taking it to a carry-in.
Wow this was wonderful! A big big hit from my family....and so
easy. I did not have that much juice from my peaches so I used peach shnapps instead and it was perfect!
Excellent! This was sooo good and moist. I can only make this on occasion because I'll eat it all since my husband isn't big on peaches. Simple recipe outstanding taste.