1/1 Photo of Peach Upside-Down Cake
1 hr 10 mins
LaLa Lola's Note:
Delicious change from pineapple upside down cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Place butter and brown sugar in 9x13-inch pan and place in the oven while it's heating; when butter is melted, stir to combine.
- 3Mix cake as directed, using juice from peaches in place of water.
- 4Arrange peaches on top of sugar mixture, and spread batter over fruit.
- 5Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until cake tests done with a toothpick.
- 6Let stand 5 minutes for topping to set. Then place a large platter or cookie sheet over the pan and turn upside down.
- 7Serve warm or room temp with whipped topping or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Upside-Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.8
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 370.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 39.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: