1/3 Photos of Peach Upside Down Cake
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was passed on to me by a friend who's very much into PEACHES anything, as long as it's easy-to-make!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake batter according to directions on box, but substitute reserved peach juice/syrup for water.
- 2Add margarine, then eggs.
- 3Sprinkle some cinnamon & a little brown sugar [as much as desired!], then blend until it is thick. Set aside.
- 4In bottom of a 13"x9" non-stick cake pan, place peach halves, cut side down & with a cherry in the middle of each, lining bottom of pan with peaches.
- 5Sprinkle a little brown sugar over peaches.
- 6Put a whole pecan in each of the spaces where peach halves come together, & place more all around the pan.
- 7Drizzle A LITTLE BIT of the cherry liquid over the peaches.
- 8Pour cake batter over peaches, covering all of them.
- 9Bake cake according to directions on box, but increasing baking time A LITTLE BIT.
- 10When done, remove from oven & cool slightly before inverting cake onto a serving plate.
- 11Great served warm, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 302.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g