1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
These delicious little tarts are surprisingly low fat - you'd never know it by the taste, though! Use a little more sugar in the peaches if you like a sweeter tart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together cool whip, cream cheese, lemon juice, and lemon zest until smooth. Refrigerate for an hour or so.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Chop peaches, leaving the skin intact.
- 4Put peaches in skillet with brown and white sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- 5Cook until peaches are soft, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and place in the freezer for about 10 minutes to take some of the heat off.
- 6Unroll thawed phyllo dough.
- 7Cut 15 sheets in half. A pizza cutter works great for this. You can also make larger tarts using the whole sheet.
- 8Working quickly, spray one square with butter flavored cooking spray. Spray another, and place on top of the first. Repeat until you have five layers of phyllo.
- 9Spoon some peach mixture into the center, and then fold the sides in, leaving some open space in the middle. This isn't an exact science - you can shape the tarts any way you like.
- 10Repeat with the remaining squares. If you do it this way, you should get four little tarts.
- 11Sprinkle some white sugar over the tarts, and bake for 15 minutes.
- 12Top with a dollop of the cream cheese mixture and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Tarts With Cheesecake Creme Topping
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.1
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 523.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 40.9 g
- Protein 11.5 g