Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 12 unbaked 3-inch pastry shells
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup smucker's peach preserves
- toasted slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place pastry shells on cookies sheet.
- Combine eggs, sour cream, vanilla and almond extracts; blend well.
- Fold in preserves.
- Spoon mixture into pastry shells. Sprinkle tops with almonds.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until mixture is set.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.