Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A wonderful peach gelatin salad, that goes well in the summer, or for any holiday. Easy to prepare!!
- 1 (17 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) package peach gelatin (or 2 3oz pkg)
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, if desire
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, -thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place peach pie filling and water in medium size saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and stir in peach gelatin until dissolved.
- Stir in gingerale (being from Michigan area, I use Vernors),
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into pretty glass bowl, or mold.
- Refrigerate until set.
- *unmold when set, if using mold*.
- Mix together thawed whipped topping and cream cheese.
- Spread over set gelatin, sprinkle with cinnamon.