Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a super easy dessert idea that is ready in no time flat!
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices, chilled
- vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- In a shallow baking pan, combine oats, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon; spread evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir to break into small pieces as mixture cools.
- To serve, spoon peaches into dessert dishes; top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Sprinkle with crumb mixture.
What a great topping! Just like a crunchy caramel flavoured granola. We really liked this quick and easy dessert topping and will be crunching this again and again.
I was going to post it, but found you beat me to it! So I'm reviewing it! This is a wonderful dessert, and the topping itself is great on lots of other things too. Even on hot cooked cereal. It keeps well in an airtight container for a very long time. It's always a hit when I serve, either this way, or any other.
Karen, like every recipe of yours that I have yried, this is excellent. I have made this four times for my family. Delicious peaches and cream, with crunch! Perfect!