- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices, chilled
- vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow baking pan, combine oats, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon; spread evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir to break into small pieces as mixture cools.
- To serve, spoon peaches into dessert dishes; top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Sprinkle with crumb mixture.