Prep 12 mins
Cook 45 mins
Old fashioned peach taste.
Make and share this Peach Streusel Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg white
- 1 uncooked pastry shells
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cut in cubes
- 6 cups sliced peaches
- Beat egg white until foamy; brush over bottom and sides of pastry.
- Mix flour and sugars; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle 2/3rds in bottom of shell; top with peaches.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 375* for 45 minutes, or until bubbly.