1/2 Photos of Peach Streusel Muffins
These muffins are delicious with fresh summer peaches. If you use frozen peaches, make sure to thaw them and drain any liquid before chopping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh peeled peaches (may use frozen)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chilled butter or 2 1/2 tablespoons margarine
- 1Using and electric mixer, beat the butter at medium speed until creamy.
- 2Gradually add in 1/3 cup sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- 3Add in egg and beat until well blended.
- 4In a bowl, mix together the 2 1/3 cups flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 5Alternately add flour mixture and milk to batter; stir after each addition.
- 6Add in vanilla; stir to combine.
- 7Gently fold in peaches.
- 8Grease muffin tin; spoon batter into muffin cups until 2/3 full.
- 9In a small bowl, add 1/4 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, and cinnamon; stir to combine.
- 10With a pastry blender, cut in chilled butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 11Sprinkle crumb mixture over muffin batter.
- 12Bake in a 375° oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
- 13Turn muffins out of pan and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Streusel Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1009 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 245.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g