Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you have good ingredients, simple is so good! Adapted from Penzeys Spices.
Make and share this Peach Streusel Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease the bottom of an 8x8 glass pan or casserole dish.
- Peel and pit the peaches, slice and place in a large bowl.
- Mix in sugar, flour, cinnamon and vanilla. Toss to coat. Set aside while preparing topping.
- Make the streusel by cutting the cold butter into a bowl, adding flour, sugar and cinnamon, and rubbing it with your fingers until the streusel is a coarse, sandy texture.
- Put the peach mix into the pan, top generously with the streusel, and bake at 350° about 30 minutes, or until the streusel is golden brown and the peach juice is starting to bubble up through the topping. Enjoy!
- Great served warm with vanilla ice cream.
Wonderful flavor. I used nutmeg instead of vanilla, as I love the flavor of nutmeg with peaches and cherries. Thanks for the delicious recipe.