Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Excellent sauce to pour over vanilla ice cream or shortcake.
Make and share this Peach Strawberry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Drain juice from peaches into saucepan.
- Combine sugar and corn starch and stir into juice.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat until thickened.
- Add almond flavoring, reserve peach slices and sliced strawberries.
- Heat through.
- Serve over vanilla ice cream or short cake.
Very nice! I used the canned peaches option. I served over some locally made rhubarb ice cream and it was a hit! I'm looking forward to trying what was leftover on shortcake. Thanks for sharing!