1/2 Photos of Peach & Strawberry Punch/nectarine Sunrise/fruity Lemonade
Baby Kato's Note:
The beautiful colours and flavours in these lovely summer drinks make hot weather fun. I hope you enjoy these lovely treats as much as we do. Remember to use good quality wine when making your punches it adds to the overall flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Peach and Strawberry Punch
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1 cup peach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 750 ml sparkling white wine, chilled (asti *may substitute wine for apple juice)
- 1 quart water, sparkling,chilled
- 4 large mint sprigs
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 nectarine, pitted and sliced into 8 wedges
- 3 large nectarines, pitted and coarsley chopped
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2/3 cup tequila, silver
- 2 1/2 cups crushed ice (add more if necessary)
- 1/2 cup grenadine
- 8 sprigs mint
- 6 ounces frozen cherry lemonade concentrate
- 6 ounces water, cold
- 12 ounces apricot nectar, chilled
- 12 ounces pineapple juice, chilled
- 12 ounces ginger ale, spicy,chilled
- 1/2 cup light rum or 1/2 cup vodka (optional)
- 12 ice cubes
- 8 pineapple chunks, fresh
- 8 lime slices, fresh
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 8 skewers, plastic,small (may substitute toothpicks)
- 1Peach& Strawberry Punch Combine sliced berries and chopped peaches in a small bowl.
- 2Sprinkle with sugar and gently stir.
- 3Allow the fruit to stand at room temperature 30 minutes to an hour.
- 4Pour fruit into iced punch bowl followed by wine, water, mint and ice.
- 5*Makes2 quarts* Nectarine Sunrise Reserve 8 nectarine slices.
- 6(*tobe used for garnish) In blender combine the chopped nectarines, orange juice concentrate, tequila and puree till smooth.
- 7Add crushed ice making sure to blend until slushy.
- 8(*Mixtureshould measure 5 cups in total-- add additional crushed ice if necessary) In bottom of glasses add 1 tbsp grenadine.
- 9Add slushy nectarine mixture.
- 10Top with a mint sprig and a nectarine slice.
- 11*Makes8 (5 ounce) servings* Fruity Lemonade Combine cherry lemonade concentrate, 1 can water, apricot nectar and pineapple juice in large pitcher.
- 12*Ifadding rum or vodka do so now-- (1/2 cup or to taste) Add ice cubes and then slowly pour in ginger ale and stir gently.
- 13Thread pineapple wedge, lime slice and marachino cherry onto plastic skewer for garnish.
- 14*Makes8 (5 ounce) servings*.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach & Strawberry Punch/nectarine Sunrise/fruity Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (688 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 47.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen cherry lemonade concentrate