3 hrs 30 mins
Izzy Knight's Note:
An easy and delicious dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice peaches into a large glass bowl and sprinkle with a mixture of 1/2 cup sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon; set aside.
- 2Slice croissants into 1" slices and layer in a deep baking dish with cream cheese side up.
- 3Spoon peaches over croissant slices.
- 4Add a second layer of croissant slices on top.
- 5Whisk eggs, milk 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla extract together until smooth.
- 6Pour egg mixture over the layered croissants and peaches.
- 7Let mixture set for one-half hour so that the egg mixture will be absorbed.
- 8Sprinkle top with additional nutmeg and bake at 350°F.
- 9for one hour until set and golden brown.
- 10Serve with fresh peach slices and whipped cream (or, a scope of Ben and Jerry does it for me:).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Strata With Croissant
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.0
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 288.1 mg
- Sodium 491.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 65.2 g
- Protein 14.8 g