- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soft butter
- 4 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 2 ripe peaches (canned peaches can be used)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, sugar and salt in bowl.
- Add butter till well blended.
- Press dough evenlty into a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine next 4 ingredients, mix well. Pour peach mixture over hot crust, bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. When cool, cut into 3 x 2 inch bars. Dust with powder sugar.