Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was taken from The Neelys' Celebration Cookbook and changed to make it non alcoholic. Enjoy!
- 473.18 ml peach nectar, chilled
- 946.0 ml lemonade, chilled
- 1000.0 ml sparkling white grape juice (measurement approximate)
- 473.18 ml fresh raspberries
- 2 peaches, sliced into wedges
- Mix together the peach nectar and lemonade in a large glass pitcher.
- Top with the sparkling juice and raspberries.
- Pour the spritzer into tall ice filled glasses, and garnish each with a slice of peach.