This was taken from The Neelys' Celebration Cookbook and changed to make it non alcoholic. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml peach nectar, chilled
- 946.0 ml lemonade, chilled
- 1000.0 ml sparkling white grape juice (measurement approximate)
- 473.18 ml fresh raspberries
- 2 peaches, sliced into wedges
- 1Mix together the peach nectar and lemonade in a large glass pitcher.
- 2Top with the sparkling juice and raspberries.
- 3Pour the spritzer into tall ice filled glasses, and garnish each with a slice of peach.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Spritzer(Non Alcoholic)
Serving Size: 1 (3256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.6
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 112.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g