Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was taken from The Neelys' Celebration Cookbook and changed to make it non alcoholic. Enjoy!
Make and share this Peach Spritzer(Non Alcoholic) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups peach nectar, chilled
- 1 quart lemonade, chilled
- 1 liter sparkling white grape juice (measurement approximate)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 peaches, sliced into wedges
- Mix together the peach nectar and lemonade in a large glass pitcher.
- Top with the sparkling juice and raspberries.
- Pour the spritzer into tall ice filled glasses, and garnish each with a slice of peach.