Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good autum salad. Preserved or canned peaches will work fine with this recipe. Colourful and tasty and easy to do.
- 1 1⁄2 cups spinach, stems removed and leaves torn
- 1 cup cucumber, scored and sliced thinly
- 1 -2 peach, peeled and sliced
- 2 plums, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, sliced
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- Combine first 5 ingredients and place on 6 plates.
- Whisk remaining ingrediens until smooth.
- Pour over salad on plates.