Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3 cups peach juice or 3 cups peach nectar
- 2 cups apple juice
- 4 orange slices, 1/4 inch thick and cut in half
- 1 teaspoon chopped candied ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place a filter in the brew basket of a coffeemaker.
- Place orange slices loosely in brew basket.
- Sprinkle oranges with ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg; put brew basket in place Add peach juice and apple juice in water reservoir of the coffeemaker.
My husband made this cider and it tasted very good. He made it in my coffeemaker and the peach nectar glogged the water tube. I think he should have made it in my old brew coffee pot instead of my Mr. Coffee (LOL). Thanks NurseDi. Bullwinkle.
WooHoo!! This drink tasted sooooo good. I used peach nectar with the apple juice. Yummy spiced flavor and smell. Very easy to do and I served it with warm muffins. YUM!