Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple yet delicious drink that can be made in just minutes! Adapted from a recipe at CD Kitchen.
Make and share this Peach Sparkler recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup fresh peach, peeled and chopped
- 2⁄3 cup cold sparkling water
- 1 slice fresh peach (to garnish)
- 1 sprig of fresh mint (to garnish)
- In a blender or food processor, puree peaches and sparkling water until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled stemmed glass.
- Garnish with peach slice and mint sprig. Enjoy!
Great stuff. I used raspberry/lime flavored sparkling water and added 1 packet of Stevia. I also used frozen peaches for a fabulous frozen slushy. Excellent stuff and I will certainly make this again. Made for VEG*N Tag. Thanks, Sharon.
You know this reminds me a bit of a Bellini - only without the alcohol. Very refreshing. I even made it for a holiday party, but this time, instead of sparkling water, I used sparkling wine. YUM-O! Thank you for sharing this Sharon! *** MADE AND REVIEWED FOR ZAARTAG ***