Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 -8 8 inch pie shell
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups peaches, sliced
- Blend sour cream, orange juice, brown sugar, salt and egg yolks.
- Sprinkle pie shell with 1 Tbsp flour.
- Pour in peaches and sprinkle with remaining flour.
- Pour sour cream mixture over peaches.
- Bake 425F for 15 minutes, then 350F for 30 minutes.
This is very different from the ususal peach pie or cobbler. It has a nice creamy filling that complimented the peaches well. My pie shell was an 8-inch deep dish and it really needed to be deep dish. I added 1/2 teaspoon Recipe #145505 and Splenda Brown Sugar blend. I did cook it for an additional 10 minutes. Served it topped with Recipe #80157.