1 hr 15 mins
You can peel or not peel the peaches. Without the peel, the texture will be smooth and pure yellow. With the peel, the sorbet will have more texture and tiny flecks of pink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and corn syrup.
- 2Place pan over medium heat and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- 3Boil without stirring for 1 minute.
- 4Remove form heat and cool to room temperature.
- 5Place the peaches in a blender or food processor with the lemon juices, salt, and cool sugar syrup.
- 6Process until the mixture is smooth.
- 7If the puree is too thick to blend properly, add water, 1 tablespoon at a time until mixture blends easily.
- 8Freeze immediately in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- 9When finished, the sorbet will be soft but ready to serve.
- 10For firmer sorbet, transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze several hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (1033 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 904.1
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 639.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 233.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 180.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g