- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 4 medium peaches, pitted and sliced into 8 slices or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced peaches, do not defrost
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine topping ingredients in small bowl; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In mixer bowl, combine oil and sugar; blend well.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and, if desired, walnuts; beat well.
- Pour batter into prepared 9"x13" pan.
- Arrange peaches on top of batter; sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack; serve warm or at room temperature.