Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been on a smoothie kick and I've been making this a lot lately. The peaches and cherries are a nice flavor combination. I made this for breakfast and it was so delicious! Enjoy :)
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 (6 ounce) container peach yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla pudding mix, cook and serve
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon honey (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peaches, Sliced
- 1⁄2 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- 1⁄4 large banana, Sliced
- Add all ingredients except fruit to blender and blend to combine.
- Add fruit to blender and blend well.
- Serve and enjoy!
Its very silly that I did this, but for some reason I made this with chocolate covered cherries. I think I saw dark and thought dark chocolate. Either way, it was yummy! Next time I'll try it the ORIGINAL way, oh well sometimes accidents create masterpieces.