3 hrs 10 mins
From the book: "366 Low-Fat Brand Name Recipes in Minutes", this is a delightful summer treat! (Cook time is for freezing time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces frozen unsweetened peaches
- 12 ounces apricot nectar
- 6 ounces minute maid frozen orange juice concentrate
- 12 ounces diet 7-Up or 12 ounces regular 7-Up soda
- 1In a blender, combine undrained peaches, nectar, and orange juice concentrate.
- 2Blend until smooth.
- 3Pour into a freezer container and freeze for 3 hours.
- 4To serve, spoon out slush into short glasses.
- 5Add 3 ice cubes to each glass and top with Diet 7-Up.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Slush
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g