Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From the book: "366 Low-Fat Brand Name Recipes in Minutes", this is a delightful summer treat! (Cook time is for freezing time.)
- 16 ounces frozen unsweetened peaches
- 12 ounces apricot nectar
- 6 ounces minute maid frozen orange juice concentrate
- 12 ounces diet 7-Up or 12 ounces regular 7-Up soda
- In a blender, combine undrained peaches, nectar, and orange juice concentrate.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer container and freeze for 3 hours.
- To serve, spoon out slush into short glasses.
- Add 3 ice cubes to each glass and top with Diet 7-Up.
This sounds really yummy! I think I might try it and add vodka to it. hmmmm!