Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These muffins are moist and delicious.
Make and share this Peach Shortcake Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first five ingredients in large bowl.
- Cut in margarine with pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
- Add milk and peaches, stirring just until blended.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups (paper liners do not work very well with this recipe).
- Sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes or until set and golden.
These are a very nice moist muffin, easy to do, nice flavor, not too sweet. Thanks for sharing this nice recipe.
These are just delicious, especially warm! Easy to make too. I used fresh peaches and subbed cinnamon for the ginger. I'll definitely make these again. Thanks, CrystalB.