Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just found this recipe which was buried in my recipe box. I used to make this years ago, and can't wait to make it again! I've never tried it with fresh ginger, but I bet it would improve it - if anyone knows what the equivalent amount (as opposed to ground) should be, please let me know! Prep time includes marinading for 1 hour.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup peach schnapps
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (fresh can substituted)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all ingredients but chicken.
- Marinate chicken in ingredients for at least an hour.
- Drain, and broil, basting every 10 minutes.
- Disard remaining marinade.