Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Use soft, ripe, fragrant peaches
Make and share this Peach Sherbet recipe from Food.com.
- Add peaches, lemon juice, and salt to a blender; blend until fairly smooth, scraping down the sides of the canister as needed.
- Warm 1 ½ cups of milk in a saucepan set over low heat.
- Stir in the sugar until dissolved; pour mixture into the blender with the peach puree; add in the remaining 1 cup milk.
- Blend until smooth; strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl; refrigerate until cold, for about 4 hours or overnight.
- Whisk the mixture again and freeze in your ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Serve at once (will be soft) or transfer to a freezer container, seal well, and store in freezer for up to 1 month; soften at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.