1/1 Photo of Peach Scones
I haven't made these but I like the sound of the recipe b/c it uses fresh peaches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- 3Using two knives or a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 4Combine buttermilk, egg and vanilla.
- 5Stir into flour mixture with peaches until just combined.
- 6On lightly floured surface knead dough 5-6 times.
- 7Pat dough into 3/4" thick circle.
- 8Cut into 10 wedges.
- 9Place on a baking sheet.
- 10Bake at 400 edgrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Scones
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.3
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 43.4 mg
- Sodium 443.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g